A Backyard Paradise!
Our February Pond of the Month has been a fixture on our Pond-O-Rama public tours since 2003. Rick and Pam Jokerst’s beautiful water feature would be an ideal vacation spot! Can’t you just imagine it? Children splash in the pool or explore the paths as adults visit in one of the many sitting areas on the wraparound deck, snack in the outdoor kitchen or soak in the spa tub. Flowers are everywhere, the soothing sound of water eases your mind, and the fish swim lazily by.
– Owners: Rick and Pam Jokerst
– Location: Town and Country, Missouri
– Designed by: The homeowners
– Constructed by West Winds Earthscaping, LLC
– Size: Main pond, 60′ x 15′. Water feature contains 40,000 gallons
– Special features: Numerous waterfalls and reflection ponds, four streams, 200 tons of rock
This beautiful backyard oasis features more than 40,000 gallons of water, accented by many waterfalls, streams and reflection ponds. The main pond has a wrap-around deck and viewing bridge.