Our 18th annual Pond-O-Rama pond and garden tour will be June 23 and 24, the weekend after Father’s Day. It is one of the best garden tours of the season and raises funds to support our civic project, planting and maintaining the lily ponds in front of the Jewel Box in Forest Park.
- Be a host. Share your water garden! The public is curious. What can they put in their yard to provide water for the birds, the gentle sounds of a waterfall or even a swimming hole for the kids? Some want a very small pond; others, one more grandiose. Some want to talk with the do-it-yourselfers, others want to have an elaborate water feature and still others just want to see what the possibilities are. They want to see YOUR special area. Print the host form, fill it out and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to Joan Ziskind, 1064 Charolais Dr., Ballwin, MO 63011. Completed forms are due by the end of February.
- Join a Pond-O-Rama committee. We need ticket runners, writers, photographers, host party helpers and host gift idea people. If you can help, email email@example.com.
Landscapers and Pond Builders:
- Show off your best work! Call previous customers. Ask them to be hosts this year, and do it NOW before you get too busy. Fill out a form for each.
- Advertise in the Pond-O-Rama booklet. Get your ad in front of all the potential customers attending the tour. Contact Sherry Nelms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertise in the Pond-O-Rama booklet. Get your ad in front of all the potential customers attending the tour. Consider having a coupon to encourage visitors to your store. Contact Sherry Nelms at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 636-394-6342.
Pictures from our previous Pond-O-Rama events coming soon!